Share Your Genius

Welcome to my first JT Blog Post! Yes, our adventure to blog weekly has begun.

As we embark on the blogging journey together, I hope you realize that you all are special in your own way and what makes you extraordinary is what we want you to share and express so we learn how to embrace awesomeness.

Take a moment to practice making comments by adding a brief comment to this first blog post by your teacher, Mrs. Maslowski.

I would like you to comment by sharing what makes YOU extraordinary and special. (You could share with a simple short statement or with a long detailed explanation.  The choice is yours.  Just remember to comment with at least one statement of what makes you special and meaningful. )

65 thoughts on “Share Your Genius

1. Cheer sectionals is at west this Saturday EVERYONE come to support your varsity west cheer team!!! The bigger the crowd the better we do!

2. I am extremely serious about schoolwork and towards people who aren’t my friends. However, I have a huge sense of humor and can make people laugh easily. I excel in video games, drawing, writing stories and reading.

3. Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
    Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,

4. Hello Jesus! I am also a new fan of blogging and I am in college. Something special about me is that I am going to school to become a teacher. I have a huge passion for helping and teaching kids! Keep up the great work. Happy blogging!