Type a 200 word Blog Post about Current News. Peruse the news sites and read an article about something that interests you: sports, national news, local news, education, politics, entertainment, health, etc. After you read the news article, do the following in your blog post:
- Summarize your article and insert a link to the article. If there is an image that you could also share on your blog, please do so.
- Evaluate whether you believe the article is one sided (biased) or if it seems neutral and allows the reader to come to his/her own conclusion.
- Analyze what you found shocking, surprising, amazing, saddening, exciting, frustrating, etc. about the article. Share your personal thoughts.
- Ask your readers questions to get them thinking about the article’s topic
- Scan the article before you submit it to make sure it’s appropriate for all age levels (there are topics on the news that may not be appropriate for younger kids, so please refrain from those overly sensitive topics)
- (You can use any reputable NEWS site like:)