Capstone Research Project Presentation Reflection

Directions for Reflective Writing Prompt on EduBlog:

Yes, you have to attach your multimedia!

Reflective writing is used to analyze and examine an event, memory, or observation. The writer reflects on the meaning and impact of the occasion, in this case the Capstone Research Project Presentation.

Your job is to reflect on your presentation and evaluate yourself on how well you researched, prepared, and presented your Capstone Research Project information. Be sure to address the following questions in your detailed response.

1. What did you learn from your research that you found while preparing your presentation?
  2. How well do you think you did on your presentation? (Reflect on the following questions)
    • Did you “provide an introduction that intrigues the audience while establishing the topic”?
    • Did you “provide an in-depth reflection about the experience (and/or researched information)”?
    • Did you present the information clearly and effectively to the point that your audience was engaged in the TOPIC and were not confused?
    • Did you present information, findings, and supporting evidence, conveying a clear and distinct perspective; Was there adequate research? (4 sources at a minimum)
    • Did you demonstrate well-placed inflection and gestures that create an engaging delivery style indicative of advance preparation?
    • Did your presentation slides include grammar that was appropriate and correct?
    • Do you believe your presentation integrated multimedia and visual displays to clarify information, strengthen claims and evidence, and add interest?
  3. What are some presentation techniques that can you incorporate into your next presentation?
  4. What if anything, could you have done differently to change the outcome of your presentation?
  5. Finish the following statements:
    • I wish that I would have…
    • If I could present my presentation again I wouldn’t….
    • Now that I have reflected on my presentation, I…
  6. Go to ADD MEDIA and insert the LINK / FILE to your presentation.

Capstone Research Presentation Rubric